Full course description
Project Management PMP® Preparation
Earn Your PMP Stripes from A Clemson University Tiger!
Project Management is one of the fastest-growing professional disciplines in the United States. Having PMP®-certified employees overseeing projects gives companies a competitive edge. The proven strategies used by PMP®-certified project managers dramatically reduce costly over-budget penalties and increase the likelihood projects will be completed in a timely manner. Project managers walk away from the Project Management Bootcamp with the comprehensive knowledge necessary to pass the PMP® test. The course satisfies the 35 contact hours and other test requirements from the Project Management Institute (PMI)®.
$3,000 – 25% Introductory discount = $2,250
10 weekdays over five weeks from 5:00 pm to 8:30 pm
1. Wednesday, March 9 & Thursday, March 10
2. Wednesday, March 16 & Thursday, March 17
3. Wednesday, March 23 & Thursday, March 24
4. Wednesday, April 6 & Thursday, April 7
5. Wednesday, April 13 & Thursday, April 14